Emirates Springs Hotel Apartments - Fujairah25.121725641822, 56.3437217473984
According to guest reviews, the hotel has been rated as Hotels Recommended by Guests in United Arab Emirates
Offering 50 elegant rooms, Emirates Springs Hotel features free self-parking and a hairdresser. This business hotel was opened in 1995 and renovated in 2006.
This hotel is located in a leisure area, 6 km from Jungle Bungle. Set within a 10-minute walking distance from Fujairah city center.
Shoppers will enjoy an unique location close to shopping centers and a market.
Guests can get to Fujairah Intl airport in 10 minutes by car.
A great view over the mountain welcomes guests to super deluxe two-bedroom apartment and executive two-bedroom suite with modern-style décor. The property boasts views of the Indian Ocean from its rooms. The rooms are furnished with stylish dark-wood furniture.
Eat & Drink
Guests will enjoy international dishes served at the 24-hour restaurant. Serving a wide range of dishes, Taj Mahal restaurant can be reached within 5 minutes’ walk.
A continental breakfast is served at the price of AED 28 per person per night.
The on-site car rentals are also available.
A health club and a sauna as well as aerobics classes, gymnastics classes and a fitness centre are offered on the premises. The hotel provides canoeing, jet skiing and fishing for an active pastime.
Wireless internet is available in the hotel rooms for additional charge.
Public parking is possible on site for free.
Year renovated: 2006. Number of floors: 7. Number of rooms: 50.
Paid on-site car park
24-hour room service
Paid airport shuttle
Sports & Fitness
- Fitness centre
- Paid airport shuttle
- 24-hour room service
- Car rental
- Tours/Ticket assistance
- Wake up service
- Bell staff/Porter
- Business centre
Spa & Leisure
- Swimming pool
- City view
- Paid Wi-Fi in rooms
- Air conditioning
- In-room safe
- Sitting area
- Tea and coffee facilities
- Dining table
- Ironing facilities
- Rollaway beds
- Washing machine
- Electric kettle
- Cookware/ Kitchen utensils
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable/ Satellite television
- AM/FM alarm clock
- Carpeted floor
Rooms and availability
location , size and cost
break fast , hotel entrance .buisness center is a suprice!!!!!
Location of the hotel is close to the markets, banks and Fujairah Corniche, as well as a comfortable place for families with no granularity to go to crowded hotels
Some staff are not familiar with the types and costs by booking rooms in this website .. as well as the bathroom was not available in full only after the request .. Apartments disturbing was the smell of cooking and when we asked them to clean the kitchen or to find a solution for that .. They answered that the smell emanating from the kitchen fan!! Therefore, we ask them to find a solution for that .. It was the receptionist when I told him that I am I will submit a complaint on your website showed the lack of attention about it
The staff of this very clean hotel apartment are very accomodating, friendly and truly professionals... Thanks Mr. Mansoor (The receptionist) for making our stay more pleasure. the price is so affordable yet the place is perfect esp. for family. I highly recommend this hotel apartment.
space of the rooms - fast check in and fast check out
need new furniture and need to have more parking slots
1. Friendly Front-Desk Manager who accomodated our needs to a much more modern and cleaner family room with a polite and supportive attitude 2. Well-equipped Kitchen
1. No Wireless 2. Some signs of cockroaches ! 3. Limited TV channels (particularly Asian ones) 4. Basic level of breakfast 5. Outdated decor in some parts of the hotel 6. Frontage of hotel and car park requiring some modernisation
It was the worst experience ive ever had I reached the hotel at 3 pm and I was shocked that my room was not ready even though I came late at the hotel and they asked me to driv around the city for an hour at least till me room gets ready I stayed at a resturant for more than an hour with my family and yet the room was not ready any ways I checked inn at 5 pm and I was shocked how dirty the room was and the furniture was in really bad condition and as soon as I checked inn they asked me to pay them the whole amount cause they were afraid that I might leave the hotel but unfortunatly I had no choice I had to stay cause I drove more than 120 km and all of us were tired moral of the story is no money value at all and th location is really diffcult to find cause its not a proper hotel it a residential building and the owner suddenly got the idea to turn it to a hotel everybody out there dont waste your time or money on this so called hotel im 100% confident you will have better option
The location because it near to Fujairah business center.
1. The elevator so small that can fit 2 adults only, if you have bags or luggage its a big problem. 2. The smell of lobby area both in the receptions and in every floor, smells like old building with old furnitures on it. 3. Inside the room assigned to my family room 106, the bed was so hard like you were sleeping in the floor, it has 2 small pillow, which we requested for two more but sad to say they gave us only one pillow the reception explain that they are running out of pillows. The kitchen was not pleasant to prepare your foods, we found some insects inside. The bathroom so old and dark lights are not working, shower handle also not working. The living room wall has stained of dried water or something. The balcony is so dirty, very very dirty. 4. The restaurant foods are not good the two days we stay there same foods they are serving. We saw coacroaches crawling in the wall so, disappointing. 5. Lastly the reception staff so unfriendly, they assisted only locals customers very well.
room size and affordability, as well as kitchen
old furnishing and carpets in rooms, crowded pool; old tvs
it was very clean and tidy and suitable for family stay
the entrance was little conjusted
I stayed in executive suit wich I recommend Luxury apartment and good location surrounded with all kind of shops Restaurant pharmacy supermarket bank etc.
huge appartment price staff very helpful
some of the beds were not very comfortable (hard) air condition to noisy and old
I stayed in Emirates springs hotel apartment on October 2012 with my family and friends. I booked a delux double bedroom apartment and on arrival they upgraded free of cost to super delux .. The apartment is very spacious , neat and well maintained . Best part is it is cost effective.
The only negative during our stay is the cards to open the doors were not working . every time when we go out and come back ..somebody has to come and open it with the master card.. I beleive this problem is there for all the apartments. Dont know if this is along running issue....
Dislike this hotel ... very old furniture with broken chairs .. the floor is not clean the toilet & the chicken having black spots the flat has very very very ba smell. i dont recommend any one to reserve there
Spacious and clean rooms. Room service was quick.
Furniture is old and needs maintenance. Staff not friendly. Requested late check-out but was not provided. Very less menu selection in the restaurant.
Money wise and convinent